Friday, October 11, 2013

"The land below the wind"

I opened my window...
Its raining...
And I turn my head up to sky...
The raindrops falling on my skin..
Drop by drop...
Then I let the wind blow in my face...
So cold...
And suddenly its remind me of something..
Mind thinking of  Kinabalu...

I dunno why...
I really miss the moment ..
The moment when I saw the beautiful of you...
Once I wake up in the morning...
With the awesome fresh breath..
Tidy up bed while my eyes keep looking you..
Then my skin cant stand the cold...
Its so sweet of them...

My hope..my wish..
To meet and see you again..
To repeat all my steps..
To climb up on you...
And.....
Create the sweet story of us :)


        SubhanaAllah...
                                        - View from my room when I was in the land below the wind-




Asyeirah Mzaki
15:21
Awesome place-